PROFILE: Communication, Dissemination, Outreach
EPOS ERIC is looking for experts who might be called upon to contribute to the work of the Executive Coordination Office (ECO) in specific issues concerning "Communication, Dissemination, Outreach".
In this context, the Expert would advise and assist the ECO Communication Unit in carrying out tasks concerning:
- improve and implement the EPOS's communication strategy;
- draft communication materials for various audiences and channels;
- manage and support the organisation of meetings and events.
- at least ten years of professional experience in communication, outreach and marketing.
- Fluent in English, with a good knowledge of Italian being an asset.
- University degree and/or professional training and/or professional experience of an equivalent level in communication (marketing / communication & media /corporate / international / applied communications / journalism).
- Experience in public speaking and high-level presentational skills;
- Strong copywriting, proofreading and editorial skills, and clear writing;
- Experience in working with multimedia tools (i.e. broadcast and video or radio technology, social media).
- Strong organizational skills. Efficient problem solver.
- Solid managerial experience. Team player.