The online edition of the 11th Congress of the Balkan Geophysical Society - BGS2021 will take place between the 10th and the 14th of October 2021.
The Congress is an event of the Balkan Geophysical Society, hosted by the Romanian Society of Applied Geophysics (SGAR), in collaboration with national and international partners, having EAGE (European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers) and SEG (Society of Exploration Geophysicists) as Supporting Associations.
The Scientific Conference offers a wide range of topics and invites contributions in various research areas, with the clear intention of providing the geoscientific community with the opportunity to share scientific knowledge and expertise, as well as to discuss the newest trends in the field of applied or theoretical geophysics.
The event offers the best virtual opportunities to attend sessions, meet exhibitors and provides a multi-disciplinary perspective on current practice and ongoing research in various topics:
- Earth Physics, Geodynamics and Seismology
- Regional Geophysics and tectonics
- Near-Surface, Engineering and Environmental Geophysics
- Coastal and Marine Geophysics
- Energy and Resources
- Geo-Hazards, Climate Change and Rick Assessment
- Remote Sensing and UAV Geophysics
- Computing Technology in Geophysics
- Geoscience for Society, Education and Environment
- European Research Infrastructure for a Resilient Future
On the 14th of October, there will be an EPOS Workshop introducing the participants to the EPOS European Infrastructure, followed by a practical training session on the use of EPOS Data Portal, focusing on its basic functionalities.
For more information access 11th Congress of the Balkan Geophysical Society -BGS202 website.