The annual NFO meeting took place from 4 to 5 July, hosted on the campus of the University of Patras.
Specific objectives of this WP are: Provide continuous acquisition and storage of long time-series of multidisciplinary data from existing and planned European NFOs; more...
Specific objectives of this WP are:
Provide continuous acquisition and storage of long time-series of multidisciplinary data from existing and planned European NFOs;
- Introduce standards for multidisciplinary data products and related metadata for data discovery and access;
- Establish a legal governance for the NFO young community to ensure the long-term sustainability of the services;
- Provide a distributed database (DB) populated by multidisciplinary and high-resolution data products ready to be used for scientific investigations and accessible via the ICS and TCS channels;
- Implement the in-situ infrastructures for the testing of real-time codes and procedures for monitoring and dissemination purposes;
- Assist new NFO in their design, installation and inclusion in EPOS;
- Strengthen the connections with other related EU and global initiatives devoted to the multidisciplinary monitoring and studies of active fault zones (GEO supersites, www.marsite.eu)