The 5-day workshop was co-leaded by an amateur-dancer-professional seismologist and a professional dancer-choreograph in order to merge the understanding of the mechanics of earthquake and faulting and the dance experiments. The performance was presented to a 40 persons audience. Worthwhile to watch!
Video proposed by: J.R. Grasso, EPOS TCS Anthropogenic Hazard, ISterre, Observatoire de Grenoble, Université de Grenoble Alpes, France.
List of Videos
- "EPOS in 3 Words" - by Thematic Core Services, Pisa (Italy) 6-9 May 2019
- EPOS TCS AH team interview during the TCS AH annual meeting and workshop in Pisa (Italy) 6-9 May 2019
- "Sismo-Dance” Workshop-Performance / 18-22 july 2017, Triéves, France
- EPOS TCS Anthropogenic Hazards (WP14), Grzegorz Lizurek interview
- EPOS TCS Anthropogenic Hazards, promo movie