The Application deadline (CET is extended to the 1st November 2020 at 11:59 pm (Rome local time).
- Employer: European Plate Observing System European Research Infrastructure Consortium (EPOS ERIC)
- Contract: CCNL Ambasciate, Consolati, Legazioni, Istituti culturali ed Organismi internazionali in Italia. Area: B
- Full time employment, with 1 months-probation period
- Duration: Permanent position
- Location: Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia, Bologna (Italy)
- Working Language: English and Italian
Prepare your application as one single PDF document, in English, containing a copy of your CV in Europass Template, the name of two references, with a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and how you could contribute. Enclose this document in an email message, with subject: “Application EPOS ERIC Web Developer”; addressed to EPOS ERIC Executive Director: email@example.com
According to Italian Privacy Protection Law n. 196/03 any resume not mentioning explicitly the following wording: ‘I authorize the use of my personal data in accordance with Italian Privacy Protection Law (30/06/2003, n. 196/03)’ will be automatically deleted from our database and consequently not taken into consideration.
More information about the Required Qualifications, Professional Experience, Conditions, and Application here.