The EPOS IP project is organising its 3rd annual meeting from the 8th until the 11th October 2018 in Barcelona (Spain).
During these days, several events will be organised:
- the EPOS TCS – ICS (Thematic Core Services – Integrated Core Service) Implementation Workshop, the 8th and 9th October;
- the EPOS Validation of the EPOS services workshop, the 9th and 10th October;
- the 4th EPOS Implementation Phase Council (IPC) meeting, the 10th October;
- the EPOS Service Coordination Board (SCB) meeting, on the 11th October,
- the EPOS ICS Technical meeting from the 9th to the 11th October 2018.
All the EPOS key players are invited to attend these events which will tackle key issues deemed essential to allow EPOS to maintain its goals and roadmap, such as the EPOS-ERIC legal establishment, and the EPOS IP Project 4th year timeline.
Information regarding the venue and the event agenda will be communicated soon.
The registration is open, for more information on the workshop please contact the EPOS WP leaders or the organizing committee at: email@example.com